Thursday, October 7, 2010

Why Me? Why You? Why Here?


How did we get here you ask? You and I on this blank blog page... not yet full of words, but instead a crazed book lover trying to come up with quirky words to make you want to come back here again and again. Well, my purpose is simple. I miss drowning myself in books for hours on end, looking up only to realize that I've neglected all biological urges for the past 6 hours.

In order to push myself to spend my new found time as a stay-at-home mom reading and writing, I'm inviting you to tune in regularly for updates on the good, the bad, and the-ugly. (Though I don't often pick up ugly books. LOL) Just kidding, some of my favs look like they've spent a few years in an alley way. So we'll start our journey with my current book: The Appeal by John Grisham. You'll quickly learn that I'm a Sidney Shelton and John Grisham kind of girl. I also read multiple books at a time so patience please! :)

I'm also quite a movie-buff as well, so tune in for special updates on my recent flix!

Thank you MSF for inspiring me to make time for a hobby I truly love.

Okay... let's go!

1 comment: